2B05- Social Dynamics and Eye-tracking Laboratory
- Physiological measurements such as electromyogram, galvanic skin conductance response, pulse and blood pressure can be taken with the physiological measurement devices in the laboratory.
- An eye-tracking system for examining attention and perception processes is also included in this section.
- This section of the laboratory functions as a psychotechnical measurement room. This includes the Vienna Traffic Test System and the most suitable equipment required to measure various skills associated with the driving performance of motor vehicle users.
- Technical equipments are listed below:
- Biopac MP150 and GSR100C, EDA Electrodes, 2 Techno PC 7, 2 Techno Monitor
- Vienna Traffic Test System, VESTEL 17" CRT Monitor and CogniPlus Software
- Eye-tracking system DELL 22" TFT Monitor, SMI LAPTOP PC, 'RED 250 FLEX SYSTEM 250MHZ, Experiment Center, BeGaze Analiz Programı
NEWS |ALL NEWS
Özgener: We produce projects that meet the needs of Izmir
The official opening of the Psychology Research and Application Center (PUAM), which was established within the body of Izmir University of Economics
We rushed to the hairdressers to feel refreshed
Reopened beauty salons, hairdressers and barbers, as part of the "Normalization Process" which started to be implemented with the reduction in coronavirus
Coronavirus and sleep problems
The coronavirus pandemic, which has turned the world upside down and affected all aspects of our lives, including daily life, work habits
The Coronavirus (Covid-19), which became a global threat and caused more than 200 thousand people to die so far, drove Turkish citizens,
Live in the moment
Psychologists often recommend to “focus on present” in order to cope with high levels of anxiety when we are all confined to
TUBITAK grants 200 thousand TL for dyslexia mobile app
Esra Ablak and Deniz Öztürk, graduates of Department of Psychology, Izmir University of Economics (IUE), qualified for a 200 thousand TL grant
The ‘Distinguished Young Scientist Award’ goes to IUE Academic
Prof. Seda Dural Çetinkaya, Head of Department of Psychology, Izmir University of Economics (IUE), has been deemed worthy of the “Distinguished Young